Protecting Your Privacy
and protects any information that you give Mectoi Technologies when you
use this website.
Mectoi Technologies is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mectoi Technologies may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 January 2016.
Mectoi Technologies is committed to providing you with the highest
levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy.
Mectoi Technologies is bound by the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988, which
sets out a number of principles concerning the protection of your
Set out below is information that Mectoi Technologies is required to communicate to its customers. Mectoi Technologies recommends that you keep this information for future reference.
Your personal information
Personal information held by Mectoi Technologies may include your name, current and previous addresses, telephone/mobile phone number, email address, bank account or credit card details, occupation, driver’s licence number and your Mectoi Technologies PIN, username or password. Mectoi Technologies also holds details of your Mectoi Technologies services (including their status).
If you choose not to provide certain personal information, Shadow infosystem may not be able to provide you with the services you require, or the level of service on which Mectoi Technologies prides itself.
How we collect personal information
Mectoi Technologies collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, when you provide information by phone or in application forms, or when you submit your personal details through Mectoi Technologies’s websites (e.g. during www. mectoi.in registration or any project developed by Mectoi Technologies)
- from third parties such as Mectoi Technologies’s related companies, credit reporting agencies or your representatives
- from publicly available sources of information
- in response to a survey, contest or sweepstakes
- from the organisations identified below under ‘When Mectoi Technologies discloses your personal information’
- from Mectoi Technologies’s own records of how you use your Mectoi Technologies services; or when legally required to do so.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
- verify your identity
- assist you to subscribe to Mectoi Technologies’s current services
- offer you and provide additional Mectoi Technologies or related services
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts
- inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud
- research and develop Mectoi Technologies’s services
- gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for Mectoi Technologies to provide you with a better service
- maintain and develop Mectoi Technologies’s business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Also, your personal information is collected so that Shadow infosystem can promote and market its services to you (including by way of direct mail, telemarketing, SMS and MMS messages). Mectoi Technologies does this to keep you informed of its products, services and special offers. If you do not wish Mectoi Technologies to promote and market its products, services and special offers to you, please call +91-9455520949.
In relation to marketing and promotional material sent via email, Mectoi Technologies will send such material to you unless you indicate you wish to opt-out by selecting this option in the email.
When we disclose your personal information
In order to deliver the services you require, Mectoi Technologies may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of Mectoi Technologies. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to Mectoi Technologies providing its services to you. These organisations may carry out Mectoi Technologies’s:
- Customer enquiries
- Mailing operations
- Billing and debt-recovery functions
- Information technology services
- Installation, maintenance and repair services
- Marketing and telemarketing services
- Market research
- Web site usage analysis
Mectoi Technologies takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Mectoi Technologies’s web sites
Mectoi Technologies provides products and services via its various web sites. When you visit Mectoi Technologies’s sites, its web servers record anonymous information such as the time, date and URL of the request. This information assists Mectoi Technologies to improve the structure of its web sites and monitor their performance.
Mectoi Technologies may use ‘cookies’ on various web sites. Cookies are an industry standard and most major web sites use them. A cookie is a small text file that our web sites may place on your computer. Usually, cookies are used as a means for Mectoi Technologies’s web sites to remember your preferences. As such, cookies are designed to improve your experience of Mectoi Technologies’s web sites.
In some cases, cookies may collect and store personal information about you. Mectoi Technologies extends the same privacy protection to your personal information whether gathered via cookies or from other sources. You can adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of our web sites or take advantage of the improved web site experience that cookies offer.
Mectoi Technologies also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. IP addresses are assigned to computers on the internet to uniquely identify them within the global network. Mectoi Technologies collects and manages IP addresses as part of the service of providing internet session management and for security purposes.
Mectoi Technologies disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Lucknow, India.